AS-Quick Connect Dispense System For Liquid Chemicals (QC-2)
The Special Features Of The AS-Quick Connect System
- Protected By Patent- Include:
- All components are made of plastic material
- The gaskets are made of high chemical resistant perfluoroelastomers
- Back flow prevention by check valve
- coding to the corresponding chemical by pin setting without contact to the chemical
- Standard size fittings for the threads
- The system is qualified for high purity electronic chemicals (less than 100 ppt)
- The dip tubes are manufactured by injection moulding for multi-way use
- An adapter is available to connect to Entegris Fluoropure dispense heads
- An electrically conductive version is available for highly flammable chemicals
|AS-Quick Connect Dispense System For Liquid Chemicals (QC-2) is a discharging system for liquids. A fill or dispense head and a dip tube are needed for the system to work. The dip tube can remain in the container, the dispense head is stored close to the reactor. For discharging the liquid the dip tube is joined with the dispense head via a quick connect docking device.
The filling and dispensing process is done by pump.